Find out more about Delta Gamma Fraternity per capita dues and your local alumnae dues by reading below.
Per Capita Dues
Delta Gamma per capita dues are required for your first 50 years of membership. Alumnae per capita dues for the 2022-2023 year are $37. These dues support Fraternity initiatives, new and existing programming efforts, the publication of our award winning ANCHORA, extension and recruitment efforts to establish new chapters on college campuses, visits to our collegiate chapters from Fraternity visitors and Collegiate Development Consultants (CDCs), and so much more.
You can pay your alumnae per capita dues in one of three easy ways below:
· Click here to login to the Delta Gamma website if you would like to pay your per capita dues, local dues and/or make a donation to the Delta Gamma Foundation all at once. Once you are logged in, you will click on your email address at the top of the page, select “Pay Alumnae Per Capita & Local Dues” from the dropdown menu and be redirected to your personalized payment link.
· Send a check for $37 made out to Delta Gamma Fraternity to Executive Offices (3250 Riverside Drive, Columbus OH 43221)
Delta Gamma is excited to announce Loyally Anchored, Delta Gamma's new lifetime dues program. This option is designed for members who would like to fulfill their alumnae dues obligation to the Fraternity in a larger, one-time amount as opposed to through annual per capita dues. There are different payment levels, options and payment plans. Learn more here: https://www.deltagamma.org/our-membership/alumnae/alumnae-dues/loyally-anchored/
Local alumnae dues vary by chapter and support our alumnae group and our local activities. Your local group dues may be paid securely by visiting www.memberplanet.com and logging in to your profile (if your group has established online payments) or by submitting a check to your local alumnae group.
More information about Local Dues...
July 1st marks the beginning of our 2022-2023 fiscal year. With this in mind, you can expect to receive a dues notice, with a personalized payment link from Delta Gamma, in your inbox, around mid-July. You will be able to pay both per capita dues (to DG Fraternity) and local dues (to Greater KC) via your link.
Per capita dues ($37) cover Fraternity expenses such as the ANCHORA, Convention, training programs, and Executive Offices.
Local dues (refer to dues levels below) cover the costs of our local efforts such as programs, printing expenses, and support for area collegiate chapters.
We look forward to receiving your local chapter dues for the 2022-23 year. We gladly accept dues at the following levels:
Regular Dues - $25
Blue Level - $35
Pink Level - $50
Bronze Level - $75
Cream Rose - $100
With your local dues we are able to:
- Offer interesting and exciting programs at our monthly alumnae meetings.
- Make contributions to the University of Missouri (Mu) and University of Kansas (Beta Kappa) collegiate chapters for Anchor Splash and treats during recruitment and finals.
- Provide charitable donations to the Children’s Center for the Visually Impaired and Alphapointe to support their efforts to improve the lives of visually impaired children and adults in Kansas City.
- Create The Splash newsletters, and a website, so members can stay in touch and be informed.
Don’t forget! Besides paying online, you may also mail your dues (check payable to Delta Gamma) directly to our alumnae chapter vp finance. Contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org to request her mailing address.
THANK YOU for keeping DG and GKC strong with your financial contribution.
As a reminder, local dues cover the costs of our local efforts such as programs, printing expenses, and support for area collegiate chapters. Per capita dues ($37) cover Fraternity expenses such as the ANCHORA, Convention, training programs, and Executive Offices.