Find out more about Delta Gamma Fraternity per capita dues and your local alumnae dues by reading below.
Per Capita Dues
Delta Gamma per capita dues are required for your first 50 years of membership. Alumnae per capita dues for the 2018-2019 year are $29. These dues support Fraternity initiatives, the publication of our award winning ANCHORA, extension and recruitment efforts to establish new chapters on college campuses, visits to our collegiate chapters from Fraternity visitors and Collegiate Development Consultants (CDCs), and so much more.
You can pay your alumnae per capita dues in one of three easy ways below:
· Send a check for $29 made out to Delta Gamma Fraternity to Executive Offices (3250 Riverside Dr., Columbus OH 43221)
Local alumnae dues vary by chapter and support our alumnae group and our local activities. Your local group dues may be paid securely by visiting www.memberplanet.com and logging in to your profile (if your group has established online payments) or by submitting a check to your local alumnae group.
LOCAL KANSAS CITY DUES
We look forward to receiving your local chapter dues for the 2017-2018 year. We gladly accept dues at the following levels:
- Regular Dues - $25
- Blue Level - $35
- Pink Level - $50
- Bronze Level - $75
- Cream Rose - $100
Thank you in advance for helping us "Do Good" for Delta Gamma and our community.
Local dues stay with our Greater Kansas City Alumnae Chapter and support our chapter activities.
With your local dues we are able to:
- Offer interesting and exciting programs at our monthly alumnae meetings.
- Make contributions to the University of Missouri (Mu) and University of Kansas (Beta Kappa) collegiate chapters for Anchor Splash and treats during recruitment and finals.
- Provide charitable donations to the Children’s Center for the Visually Impaired and Alphapointe to support their efforts to improve the lives of visually impaired children and adults in Kansas City.
- Create an annual member directory, newsletters, and a website, so members can stay in touch and be informed. (The member directory is free to dues paying members and can be picked up at meetings or mailed to you for $4.)
- MemberPlanet Dues Help Page
- Questions? Contact Kathy Watkins at 913-522-3993 or email firstname.lastname@example.org